6.02.2008

Violeta ♣

Sing me a song, you can be .tell me a tale, just like me. don't turn it my way, happy and free, i'll turn it to shit, happy and free. all that i do is wait for you. I can't get along with all your friends, don't know how to act, that's all there is. why do I accept the things you say? You know what to change, but not in what way. How long must I wait? I am not you, we could have. i'm almost through, great success; it's about time, such a success. that you came through, at no expense. all that I do is wait for. I can't get away from all your friends, i'm not coming back, that's all there is. Why do I accept the things you say?you know what to change but not in what way. How long must I wait?







Gritá! llorá, sentí, hablá, reí, mirá, tocá, escuchá, entendé, amá, odiá, estudiá, necesitá, abastecé, fumá, probá, tomá, soñá, encontrá, despertá, llamá, caminá, buscá, guardá, prendé, pintá, comé, dibujá, apagá, tirá, atendé, saludá, perfumá, musicalizá, colgá, pegá, arrancá, salí, entrá, acariciá, jugá, aprendé, apreciá, masticá, fotografiá, andá, volvé, grabá, localizá, investigá, mezclá, equivocate, comprá, verndé, leé, regalá, abrazá, besá, encuadrá, escribí, corré, escapá, frontalizá, bailá, vestite, descansá, sentate, pensá, reaccioná, arrepentite, decidí, desconocé, perdé, deseá, multiplicá, contestá, mentí, ignorá, trasladá, volá, herí, cedé, parecé, sé, queré, proponé, meditá, trascendé, levitá, ocultá, ganá, abrí, tratá, cerrá, sostené, saná, celebrá, hablá, igualá, valé, entusiasmá, alegrá, anhelá, envidiá, cortá, hacé, cargá, salí, cantá, saltá, dudá, argumentá, contá, narrá, sumá, restá, nacé, dejá, dormí,
volvé a levantarte

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I told you once, i told you twice, the merry blues

I told you once, i told you twice, the merry blues
¡Go vegetarian!

Algunas cosas de mí

Mi foto
sacate las babuchas!